The Levoy Theatre is committed to improving the arts community. Believing that the arts represent a community’s future, the Levoy Theatre focuses its contributions to members of the Southern New Jersey area. We strongly believe in making a difference in the lives of those around us and helping to realize the positive potential the arts has on the quality of life in a community. As a result the Levoy Theatre has established procedures and guidelines to assist you with your charitable donation request:
• All requests should be mailed to our offices and must use your organization’s stationery
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for a response to your request; responses will be made in writing by mail
• Maximum of one request per year per organization
• Date, time and location of the event
• Expected number of attendees
• Beneficiaries of the event and whether the event matches our focus
• A specific description of what you are requesting of The Levoy Theatre
• Benefits of sponsorship (logo placement, program inclusion, etc.)
• Media presence (if any)
You will hear back from us if your donation request was approved. If you do not hear back from us, unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill your request.
We try to fulfill as many of these requests as possible in a timely fashion, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met. Given the volume of requests, The Levoy Theatre does not accept telephone, in-person, faxed or emailed requests.
The Theatre will look at the consistency of your request with the focus of our charitable giving. All inquiries should be mailed to:
Attn: Donation Requests
PO BOX 678
Millville NJ 08332