The Levoy Theatre offers exciting sponsorship opportunities to corporations, foundations and businesses.
Performance sponsorship is a unique marketing opportunity that supports the Theatre and arts education
while enhancing the economic vitality of the region.
Benefits of sponsorship may include:
- Complimentary premium tickets
- Opportunity for artist meet and greet *
- Opportunity to host mutually agreed upon reception at cost
- Framed, signed artist poster commemorating the event *
For sponsorship information, contact Amy Sullivan.
- Company name on online tickets sold to performance
- Full page black and white Ad on title page in program book or similar display for performance
- Company logo on website with link to company website for the entire season
- Logo in promotional materials including season brochure, winter and spring mailers and other
- On-screen advertising pre-show (Contact Vince Bianca, Director of Operations)
- Acknowledge sponsorship with opening announcement prior to the sponsored performance *
- Opportunity for company representative to speak on stage prior to the performance *
- Insert in program book on evening of performance acknowledging sponsor
- Sponsor recognition award
Program book listing *
*Subject to artist approval
Grants for General Operating and Arts Education:
The Theatre submits proposals to Corporate, Independent and Family Foundations requesting grants to help support our General Operating Budget and/or General Education Budget that supports all of our education programs. Some grants also provide support for specific education programs. Providing a grant is very rewarding because it helps the Theatre to inspire the imagination of children through its school-time educational performances, and bringing arts education and the arts experience to local schools and non-profits. We acknowledge all of our grant makers for their support of these critical arts education programs.
The Levoy is a perfect space for private receptions, pre- or post-show parties, conferences, and presentations that can accommodate up to 200 people. For a larger function, The Theatre auditorium seats 690 people and offers a unique environment for your special corporate event or presentation. Please contact us to learn more regarding the facility and its amazing capabilities.
Contact Renee Brecht, Director of Technology, for Facility Rentals.
Program Book Advertising:
Reach our Theatre patrons by advertising in our Program Books. The Program Books are distributed to our patrons at most performances for wide branding recognition. We also acknowledge our Advertisers on the Levoy’s Website for additional name recognition.
Contact Vince Bianca, Director of Operations