“Arts for Smarts” is a program created by the Levoy Theatre to incentivize, encourage and promote academic success by way of reward of live theatre and music! The purpose of this program is to expose students to arts and culture within the community of Millville and instill a sense of pride in their own hometown theatre. Through this program, the Levoy provides vouchers which are redeemable for 2 free tickets (for the student and one parent/guardian) to select educational and family-friendly performances offered at the Theatre, as recognition for the student’s growth and success within the classroom. We believe that this program has the power to positively enhance the students’ (and their families’) quality of life. Through community involvement, pride in their hometown, and affirmation of achievement, this program brings the arts to students in an accessible way like no other.
Arts for Smart is made possible through partnership with the Millville Board of Education and is sponsored in part by Ocean First Bank.
This list of shows is updated regularly, so check back for new additions!
- Arts for Smarts – Eligible 2019 Shows
- Broken Arrow: A Tribute to Neil Young (April 13th @ 8 pm)
- Iron Butterfly – Soul Experience Tour (April 14th @ 7 pm)
- Martin Barre Celebrates 50 Years of Jethro Tull (April 16th @ 7 pm)
- Dragons Love Tacos & Other Stories (April 28th at 1 pm)
- Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals (May 2nd @ 7:30 pm)*
- Resurrection – A Journey Tribute (May 4th @ 8 pm)
- Driving Miss Daisy (May 10th-12th, Friday @ 8 pm, Saturday @ 2 pm & 8 pm, and Sunday @ 3 pm)
- Stuart Little (May 14th at 10:30 am & 12:30 pm)
- Mamma Mia! (August 9th-18th, Fridays & Saturdays @ 8 pm, Sundays @ 3 pm, Thursday @ 7:30 pm, Saturday 8/17 @ 2 pm)
- Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird (October 4th-6th, Friday @ 10 am & 8 pm, Saturday @ 2 pm & 8 pm, and Sunday @ 3 pm)
- Disney and Cameron Mackintosh’s Mary Poppins (November 8th-17th, Fridays & Saturdays @ 8 pm, Sundays @ 3 pm, Thursday @ 7:30 pm, Saturday 11/16 @ 2 pm)
* denotes – limited seat available for this performance