Box Office Job Description: The Levoy Theatre in Millville, NJ is seeking a Part-Time Box Office Assistant.
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Being the first point of contact for visitors to our venue, this position will require roughly 20-25 hours a week (Tuesdays through Saturdays). Occasional evenings and Sundays as needed in support of events. Also a possible combination of half days and full days, depending on the scheduling needs of the staff and management.
- Reports to the box office manager
- Cash handling and running closing reports
- Maintaining high standards of customer service while remaining positive, confident, outgoing, enthusiastic and pleasant while interacting with customers.
- Selling tickets for a wide range of events via platform software, both over the phone and in-person
- Upselling ticket packages, discounts, other shows of similar interest to patrons
- Maintaining information and display material at the front of house (flyers, posters, brochures and programs)
- Administer all incoming phone calls and book required admission tickets and provide all information about schedule and pricing on phone and through electronic mail.
- Reconcile all cash drawers and credit settlements at the end of shift and maintain records of everyday transactions
- Utilizing seating charts as necessary during point of sale, to assist customers with choosing appropriate seating, including ADA accessibility
- Printing tickets for timed events, monitoring accuracy of information and reporting inconsistencies to management as necessary
- Accurate data entry for customer contact information during point of sale
- Reliability with opening and closing of the facility
- Assisting with Front of House duties (cleaning, inventory, concessions)
- Selling and tracking Annual Memberships
- Selling and tracking promotional merchandise
- Processing and tracking gift certificates, credits, exchanges and donations
- Administrative tasks as needed in support of various departments
High school diploma
Computer literate, possessing experience with Google share, Excel, Word, Internet
Ability to work a flexible schedule
Accuracy, speed and attention to detail performing data entry
Comfortable working in a small, enclosed space
Comfortable working in a high energy and high volume environment
Custodian Job Description: The Levoy Theatre in Millville, NJ is seeking a Part-Time Custodian.
To apply send resume to email@example.com
This position will require roughly 20-25 hours a week. Occasional evenings and weekends as needed in support of events. Also a possible combination of half days and full days, depending on the scheduling needs of the staff and management.
Assure personal safety and a safe working environment.
Perform cleaning activities to include: cleaning theater, all offices, all restrooms, lobby areas, dressing rooms, green room, etc.
Set up for meetings in designated space
Light maintenance work
A respectful team player
Ability to receive and understand instructions.
Exhibit a positive attitude.
The ability to lift 50+ lbs
Flexible schedule availability
Reliability with opening and closing of the facility
Preferred High School or better
We are always seeking volunteers. Click here to learn more!