Box Office Associate
The Levoy Theatre is looking for outgoing individuals to join our box office team. This position is part-time, hourly, and pays minimum wage. Nights and weekend availability required.
- Perform building opening responsibilities
- Serve as a box office sales team member for walk up sales and phone orders
- Assist in the fulfillment of ticket requests and Will Call by verifying the accuracy of ticket orders
- Accept payments and make change accurately
- Perform end of day financial reconciliations in Box Office. Reconcile any issues between ticket sales and the financial department including shortages or overages in cash drawers, chargebacks, etc.
- Pull lists and reports from ticketing system as needed. Create reports and lists at the request of department heads
- Process special orders, comp ticket requests, ADA accommodation requests etc.
- Handle special needs and ADA Accessibility compliance as it pertains to ticket sales
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests
- Advise and assist with the implementation, reporting, and generating of event reports using ticketing platform
- Be familiar with theatre layout, including but not limited to reserved seating areas, concession availability, merchandise availability, and guest parking
- Observe guests during the event and anticipate any potential needs or problems
- Assist other staff as necessary in all event-related responsibilities
- Enforce all theatre rules and regulations
- Perform building closing responsibilities
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Must have strong computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Excel, and Google Docs/Sheets
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment, prioritize and manage multiple, ongoing projects
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to efficiently and effectively resolve issues for internal and external customers, frequently in a time-sensitive environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must being able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
We are always seeking volunteers. Click here to learn more!