How do I get the best price tickets?
- Levoy Members get the best discounts. Learn more about the benefits of Membership here
What are Premium seats?
- A small number of seats in prime locations are held for each performance. When you purchase these seats, a portion of your ticket price is a donation to the Levoy Theatre. Your donation gives you access to prime seat locations, and your contribution helps support the Levoy and make our programming possible.
Do you have group discounts?
- We offer discounts for groups of 10 or more on most performances. Please call 856-327-6400 and we’ll help you get the best seats and prices for your group.
Are your shows appropriate for children?
- Parents know their children best. If you are worried about certain themes, a little internet research will help you decide what shows are best for your family. If you have a question about show content, feel free to contact a Levoy staff member at 856-327-6400.
Does my young child need a ticket?
- Children up to three years of age do not need to have purchased tickets if they will sit on an adult’s lap. One child under three years per one adult lap.
What are the box office hours?
- The Levoy Theatre Box Office is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10AM – 6PM, and two hours prior to every performance. The box office is closed on Sundays and Mondays, and all major holidays. Please stop by in person, or call 856-327-6400.
What time should I arrive at the theatre?
- The lobby will open one-hour prior to performance time. The box office is open Tuesday – Saturday from 10AM – 6PM, and two hours prior to performance time. If you need to pick up your tickets at will-call, you are welcome to stop by early and avoid long lines closer to show time. If you arrive late to your performance, please be aware that late seating is at the discretion of management.
What should I wear to the theatre?
- We do not have an official dress code; however we would encourage comfortable, smart casual wear.
Where can I park?
- Parking for the Levoy Theatre is public parking along High Street and on side streets. There are also a series of nearby surface parking lots along Buck Street directly behind the theater. There are designated Handicapped spaces directly behind the theater on Buck Street and throughout the Arts District. You may also discharge passengers where allowed near the Levoy prior to parking. Please click here for Map of nearest parking lots.
Are there restaurants near the theatre?
- There are many restaurants located within walking distance of the theatre. For a list of restaurants that offer discounts to Levoy Members, click here for our Retail & Dining Guide.
Are there devices for the hard-of-hearing?
- Assisted listening devices are available at the concessions counter on a first-come, first-served basis; quantities are limited..
Is the theatre wheelchair accessible?
- Both our orchestra and mezzanine level seating are handicap accessible and we offer wheelchair seating and wheelchair companion seating on both levels. The Levoy Theatre is highly accessible to persons with disabilities. Please speak to our Box Office staff by phone at 856-327-6400 prior to making your ticket purchase. Let our staff know your special needs so we can best assist you..
Are there concessions available at the theatre?
- Yes we offer a wide variety of affordable concessions. Levoy Members receive concession coupons! The Vaudeville Bar serves alcoholic beverages before and during most shows as well.
Can I smoke inside the theatre?
- NO. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the Levoy Theatre.
Can I take photographs or record the show?
- No photography or recording devices are permitted in the theatre.
What is the running time of the show?
- The running time of our performances varies by show. For specific information on your show, please call 856-327-6400 and speak to a Levoy staff member.
Is there show merchandise available?
- Levoy merchandise is available at every performance at the concessions & box office area. For many of our concerts and other performances, there is also show-specific merchandise available for sale in the lobby before, during and after the performance. Members receive a special discount on Levoy Merchandise!
Do you have a coat check?
- Yes, a coat check is available in the lobby for most shows.
How do I become a volunteer ambassador?
- For information on our Volunteer program, click here.