Now accepting applications for the following position:
Box Office Associate (part-time or full-time)
The Levoy Theatre is looking for one or two outgoing individuals to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Box Office during regular business hours as well as assist in show day preparation and guest services.
• Perform building opening responsibilities
• Serve as a box office sales team member for walk up sales and phone orders
• Assist in the fulfillment of ticket requests and Will Call by verifying the accuracy of ticket orders
• Accept payments and make change accurately
• Perform end of day financial reconciliations in Box Office. Reconcile any issues between ticket sales and the financial department including shortages or overages in cash drawers, chargebacks, etc.
• Pull lists and reports from ticketing system as needed. Create reports and lists at the request of department heads
• Process special orders, comp ticket requests, ADA accommodation requests etc.
• Handle special needs and ADA Accessibility compliance as it pertains to ticket sales
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests
• Advise and assist with the implementation, reporting, and generating of event reports using ticketing platform
• Be familiar with theatre layout, including but not limited to reserved seating areas, concession availability, merchandise availability, and guest parking
• Observe guests during the event and anticipate any potential needs or problems
• Assist other staff as necessary in all event-related responsibilities
• Enforce all theatre rules and regulations
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Must have strong computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Excel, and Google Docs
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment, prioritize and manage multiple, ongoing projects
• Superior customer service skills with the ability to efficiently and effectively resolve issues for internal and external customers, frequently in a time-sensitive environment
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Position requires the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Pay commensurate to experience and knowledge. If you are interested in the position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The Levoy Theatre is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. The Levoy Theatre is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual or affectational preference, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry or national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or domestic status, veteran status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or any other legally protected status. This policy applies to all employment actions including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, training, promotion, transfer, layoff, and termination, and job-related social or recreational programs.
We are also constantly seeking volunteers. Click here to learn more!