Now accepting applications for the following position:
The Levoy Theatre is seeking an outgoing, service oriented, experienced sales representative to oversee day to day Box Office operations and assist with sales and promotions as needed.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Sales Associate shares the lead on day to day operations of the ticketing department. The Sales Associate assists with programming and monitoring the ticketing system, daily sales deposits, ticket account management and fulfillment, providing excellent customer service to all theatre patrons, external clients, and ensure that all revenue generating opportunities are maximized. The Sales Associate leads by example at all times and provides the highest level of customer service to all guests, vendors, clients, and staff.
- Assist with event set-up and administration of events in ticketing software.
- Participate in the development of sales strategies to include group sales, series, promotional offerings, etc.
- Liaise with various departments, coordinating sales/ticket-related projects with Membership, Marketing, etc.
- Handle special needs and ADA Accessibility compliance as it pertains to ticket sales.
- Perform end of day financial reconciliations in Box Office. Reconcile any issues between ticket sales and the financial department including shortages or overages in cash drawers, chargebacks, etc.
- Pull lists and reports from ticketing system as needed. Create reports and lists at the request of department heads.
- Process special orders, comp ticket requests, gala seating, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests
- Advise and assist with the implementation, reporting, and generating of event reports using ticketing platform.
- Organize donor information.
- Participate in contacting and promoting ad sales for our seasonal program.
- Previous experience with Etix and WordPress preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment, prioritize and manage multiple, ongoing projects.
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to efficiently and effectively resolve issues for internal and external customers, frequently in a time-sensitive environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Position requires the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
This is a full-time position. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The Levoy Theatre is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. The Levoy Theatre is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual or affectational preference, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry or national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or domestic status, veteran status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or any other legally protected status. This policy applies to all employment actions including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, training, promotion, transfer, layoff, and termination, and job-related social or recreational programs.
We are also constantly seeking volunteers. Click here to learn more!