The Levoy Theatre is highly accessible to persons with disabilities. Persons with disabilities are advised to contact The Levoy Box Office at 856-327-6400 before making their ticket purchase. Ticket Service staff are prepared to assist you with seating. Persons with hearing disabilities should call NJ Relay Services at 711 for assistance with connecting with our ticket staff . Registered service animals assisting persons with disabilities are always welcomed into The Levoy Theatre.
THEATRE ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION
LEVOY THEATRE EXTERIOR:
- The theatre is accessible with ramps and curb cut-ins.
- A representative of the Levoy will assist you if necessary.
- Lobby is on two levels with elevator access to the upper level
- The two main bathrooms include accessible stalls and fixtures.
- Water fountains are accessible
- There are wheelchair locations throughout the seating areas. Some of the locations can accommodate a wheelchair and a companion. Please specify needs when calling for seats. Companion seating is available.
- Persons who use wheelchairs and are able to transfer may request an aisle seat in orchestra when purchasing tickets. Some seats are equipped with removable armrests.
- The orchestra and balcony have some aisle seats with removable armrests.
- Seating is also available for patrons with companion animals.
- Aisles on the orchestra level are barrier free.
ASSISTIVE LISTENING DEVICES:
- Assistive listening devices are available at the concessions counter in the main lobby free of charge.
SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETATION:
- Sign language interpreting and open-captioning available with sufficient advance notice.
The box office is not handicap accessible. Please ask an attendant or call for help, we will gladly assist you in your purchase.